Emre Can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can is a player I'm not sure about , he looks really great in some games and profoundly ordinary in others , maybe needs to mature?

Can is a player I'm not sure about , he looks really great in some games and profoundly ordinary in others , maybe needs to mature?

Isn't that a perfect description of the Dippers in general under Klopp ?

Isn't that a perfect description of the Dippers in general under Klopp ?
Element of truth in that, certainly true of the team as a whole but I would not for instance ever say that Henderson ever looked great he veers between ordinary and reasonable , Coutinho and Mane may sometimes be less visible in some games but I don't think they dip as much in performance as Can, if you'll pardon the pun.

Element of truth in that, certainly true of the team as a whole but I would not for instance ever say that Henderson ever looked great he veers between ordinary and reasonable , Coutinho and Mane may sometimes be less visible in some games but I don't think they dip as much in performance as Can, if you'll pardon the pun.

Sorry I was talking about the team as a whole and not specifically about Can.

I don't watch much of the Dippers ( like Rags in media hype ratings ) so not really able to comment on individuals although agree about super ( not ) captain Henderson.

Can and Sanchez on free transfers.

That's Juve/ Italian style transfer business that.

It's about time we started doing some of our business in this manner. We've had our pants taken down by a number of clubs and should start implementing this strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.