End of Season Party vs Arsenal?!

Embarrassing today. Embarrassing.

Today was the day our "fans" proved the piss taking fans of other clubs correct.

Plastic, spoilt, entitled, glory hunting, disloyal.

4 days after a champions league semi final. So fucking what if we haven't ripped up trees this season.

This manager , for all his alleged faults, has behaved with the utmost class and dignity from day one until today. His reward is to be slapped in the face by his same fans who were ecstatic watching him win us 3 trophies in 3 years and get to a champs lge semi final

"Where were you when you were shit?" , "I was on the bus back to Stockport mate"
4 days after we went out with the most toothless performance upfront imaginable

Today was the day our "fans" proved the piss taking fans of other clubs correct.

4 days after a champions league semi final. So fucking what if we haven't ripped up trees this season.

This manager , for all his alleged faults, has behaved with the utmost class and dignity from day one until today. His reward is to be slapped in the face by his same fans who were ecstatic watching him win us 3 trophies in 3 years and get to a champs lge semi final

"Where were you when you were shit?" , "I was on the bus back to Stockport mate"

I look at it this way..

Supporters could have chosen to stay and clap a bunch of half arsed, lazy players who most do not connect with the supporters for another year of lethargic, turn up when they want bollocks after forking out their hard earned cash again to watch that shower be paid more than we will ever see.

Or they could have shown their discontent and the precarious position Manuel is leaving the club in by not bothering.

Either way the club won't care, if they get the renewal money again from the supporters it won't be of any odds to them but I wouldn't have bothered staying behind to clap players and a manager who don't care.

I'd stay and clap our shiter teams because most of the time the majority tried and put the effort in, they just weren't very good. This bunch, bar about 3, haven't given a flying for 2 years. I wouldn't clap and thank that.

And our expectations have changed and so has the playing staff at our disposal. The last 2 seasons have been a failure by our standards, we are not comparing to 00's City anymore.

We are not that team anymore so give this York away a miss. The owners have invested so much that we as fans should expect more. I'm not spoilt, I just expect better!
What the fuck has York away got to do with proceedings? This team was always going to reach its peak and level out. It wasn't always going to be a walkover every season. There would be a season where it'd stop and we'd maybe witness a lull in form. What us as fans needed to do was be prepared for that moment and quite frankly it seems that none of us have got our feet on terra firma and have our heads in the sand. What we need to do collectively as a club is draw a line on the past 5 seasons and start again. Build another team, start from scratch maybe and give it another go. Fuck me it isn't the end of the world, anyone would think we'd just been relegated and that empty stadium sums us up as fans at the moment, this fella won us 4 trophies....we should have at least put our toys down and give him some thanks.

We live in a democracy not a dictatorship. If people want to leave and not wave at the players who have underachieved (imo) then it's their choice. The fans who stayed then fair play to them. Me personally I left on 90 mins. A 2 hour drive back up north took preference over clapping a bunch of half arsed footballers who lack the mentality to perform every week, regardless of the managerial situation.

Mate for most city fans its about the league, always has been, whether the next game is York away or Real Madrid away.
This year, in the league, we have been woeful. End of. Expectations have quite rightly changed, and it doesn't make you any less of a blue not to stay at the end.
Many of those who left will be at Swansea next week - plastics are they?

I'm surprised the players came out for the lap of honour as half the tossers haven't turned up for most of the season

I agree wholeheartedly. I really do. Plastic support, glory hunting, entitled, spoilt, small time support.

Although in fairness, the 192 back to Stockport won't catch itself.

Not sure how you're typing whilst clapping but well done.

Did you collect your fan of the year award from the players?

No one left in anger ...more ahh well...shit end to a shit season.......

Clubs charge extortionate prices for tickets ...expect a backlash

These rich players will not have to go in work or the pub and have the piss taken out of them for 3 months by obnoxious rag bastards. I put up with it for years. Txiki and Pellegrini, toure etc could not give a toss about what it means to put up with that. If we were coming 5th behind Liverpool would be bad but this rag shower really -lets all happy clap-well no thanks not today.

You're right, it's not. We still have Swansea to play and every chance of top 4.

Which, if we succeed in making it I assume you'll be there for the champs lge games next year. But couldn't be arsed to support your mnanager and players for a few minutes today eh?

Bitter twat.
and a bitter for good measure...ban this red ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.