england flags monday night

Bluemoon115 said:
WNRH said:
I don't know what i will be cringing at more tomorrow.

The Poznan
Who's the faggot in the pink
or
ingerlund, ingerlund, ingerlund chants and flag waving
Just sit there and read your book sweetheart.

;-P

Don't take books to football games, i do sing and shout though but i draw the line at any cringey stuff.

All together now "WHO'S THE FAGGOT IN THE PINK"

England flage would be a bit of banter thats it. Who believes there will not be any Welsh dragons knocking about in the away end?

Generally, in my experience, the Welsh seem to have a problem with English people, dont know why. Was it these lot and Cardiff at Wembley who refused to sing the UK national anthem?

so fuk em i say

joe salford said:
England flage would be a bit of banter thats it. Who believes there will not be any Welsh dragons knocking about in the away end?

Generally, in my experience, the Welsh seem to have a problem with English people, dont know why. Was it these lot and Cardiff at Wembley who refused to sing the UK national anthem?

so fuk em i say
Yet these two teams and their fans want to be part of the English Premier and football league when they have their own league.

bluecitywugger said:
joe salford said:

so fuk em i say
Yet these two teams and their fans want to be part of the English Premier and football league when they have their own league.

Swansea are a premier league team. Get over your small minded and Nationalistic attitude and just enjoy the football.

Bring them mate, dont see what the issue is really?

Yeah the majority of our squad are not from these shores, but then a large percentage of the country isnt either, should we stop fling it in general?

At the end of the day we are all there to support city so if somebody wants to bring a Flag of there country or there favourite players country then let them.

However I do feel its not for somebody froma different country to say dont fly your flag, same as I wouldnt go to Scotland or Wales and say you cant fly your flag.

Bluemoon115 said:
mancityvstoke said:
Corky said:
It is only like Monaco playing in the French league.

It is not the English Premier League either is it? It is just the Premier League.

Off topic but why do sherman tanks like to call it the EPL?
Because they're American.

They call competitions only American teams can enter the "World Series". Kinda tells you everything.

Sure.

i would wage a tenner with anyone who is having a go at the op that a swansea fan has a wales flag or something welsh tonight.
amazingly thats ok, as soon as he goes and mentions an england flag he gets slated.
bring your flags pal its called fun and banter ,not racism its fine with me

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
im_still_here said:
How is it sad to bring a few england flags to an english football league game against a welsh team ? Is it just me who is proud of being english ?

I'm proud of my family. Shall I bring a massive banner with all their pictures on to the next home game?
Priceless post JMA - best one on the whole thread. To be honest, that would be piss funny as well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.