England friendly....

Thaksins Love Child said:
lee-mcfc said:
walcott ow on earth does he get into this team
I dont get it either. Shit hot pace but no awareness no skill no first touch or close control. He should have been a runner...in straight lines
its baffling, even my gooner mate says he is shit

GStar said:
DTeacher said:
At a Manager who LIES blatantly about his selection policy. Claiming he will only pick players if they are playing (and playing well) for their Club and are REGULARS.

At a Manager who chooses the likes of Upson, Green and Brown over Lescott, Hart and Richards etc.

I agree, i have a strong disliking of Capello and his blatent lies. I'll loose no sleep if England loose tonight or in the group stages of the WC, or even the semi finals for that matter.

But i'll still 'want' England to do well, i just can't support the likes of Rooney, Gerrard, Lampard et al.

Pretty much sums up my stance as well, TBH

MCfcBOB said:
mcfcliam said:
So City are expected to break the top 4 as we have money and top class players etc..

Do you laugh when we lose to smaller clubs/teams?

Probably not.

I'm closer to City than I am with England.
THIS GAME, is a friendly.
If City lose a friendly it doesn't get to me as much as it would if we lose a game in the league.

You're saying you're not being un-patriotic though when you clearly are.

Epic fail.

lee-mcfc said:
Thaksins Love Child said:
I dont get it either. Shit hot pace but no awareness no skill no first touch or close control. He should have been a runner...in straight lines
its baffling, even my gooner mate says he is shit

He doesn't even start for Arsenal so how the fk does he play for England?

mcfcliam said:
MCfcBOB said:
I'm closer to City than I am with England.
THIS GAME, is a friendly.
If City lose a friendly it doesn't get to me as much as it would if we lose a game in the league.

You're saying you're not being un-patriotic though when you clearly are.

Epic fail.

Hang on a minute - he said he cares more about City than England but EVEN IF CITY LOST a friendly (FRIENDLY) he would not be overly concerned!

How can that mean what you think it means?

Someone convince me how Wes Brown is better than Richards, who was on U-21 duty before and well below his level (despite the U-21s playing wank).

There are a lot of players in this team that aren't good enough to be in a World Cup winning team:

Green
Brown
Upson
Baines
Walcott

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.