England friendly....

LoveCity said:
Someone convince me how Wes Brown is better than Richards, who was on U-21 duty before and well below his level (despite the U-21s playing wank).

Er...erm...I....er....well....it's....I...er....

I give up.

DTeacher said:
mcfcliam said:
You're saying you're not being un-patriotic though when you clearly are.

Epic fail.

Hang on a minute - he said he cares more about City than England but EVEN IF CITY LOST a friendly (FRIENDLY) he would not be overly concerned!

How can that mean what you think it means?

So you're saying he's being patriotic?

and I doubt he'd laugh if City lose a friendly like he is tonight.

Stiss said:
So how far will we get in the World Cup if we play like this?

I'm not taking the mick ( how can i when i'm Welsh ffs) but England won't get anywhere near to winning the world cup, the better sides will just play keep ball and England will chase shadows all game.

mcfcliam said:
DTeacher said:
Hang on a minute - he said he cares more about City than England but EVEN IF CITY LOST a friendly (FRIENDLY) he would not be overly concerned!

When I was 12, I cried when we didn't reach Euro 2008. Okay?
I'm not being un-patriotic, or patriotic. I'm just laughing at this awful display by the over-hyped England team, in an over-hyped game.

And despite that goal, can I add... the game has been as boring as fuck.

mcfcliam said:
DTeacher said:

I say that he was neither being particularly patriotic NOR was he being UNpatriotic.

You have to look at what he was saying in that context.

If we were playing in the World Cup, for example, THEN I could truly comment on who was being patriotic etc...

DTeacher said:
mcfcliam said:

I say that he was neither being particularly patriotic NOR was he being UNpatriotic.

You have to look at what he was saying in that context.

If we were playing in the World Cup, for example, THEN I could truly comment on who was being patriotic etc...

Okay fair enough, I understand where you're coming from.

But laughing at the fact England are losing is truly pathetic.

mcfcliam said:
DTeacher said:

and I doubt he'd laugh if City lose a friendly like he is tonight.

Exactly, I wouldn't laugh. I just wouldn't be concerned, or bothered in some ways, and I care most about City than most things in the world.
But with England, I don't like the FA, I don't like Capello, or Rooney, or Gerrard, or Lampard, or Terry.

All of them over-rated and it;s funny to watch that being shown on a small, yet over-hyped, stage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.