England or City ?

City everytime. I can't watch the blue shirted heroes without my stomach doing flik flaks!

En-ger-land let me down as often as City do, but I always blindly expect City to come good. Heart overules head, but I always know England will fail.

Il take the question as being Scotland or City? Without a doubt, city. Neither of my parents are scottish so i have no real heritage, if anything im closer to Ireland just because my dad is. I hate all the overly patrioctic Scots who think its their duty to wear a kilt all the time.

RATHER CITY.

Don't give a toss about England if i'm Being honest, international football has never appealed much to me, doesn't take over my life like it does with others, i'll obviously watch the world cup, wouldn't go out my way for england to win, but i would support them in the final obviously,

to be honest i'm more bothered about getting our lads through it all without picking up any injuries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.