England or City ?

City every time, without question, but I never understand the logic of someone supporting, say, Slovakia over England if Weiss was playing for them and we had no representatives. From this board, I have seen this sort of thing happen.

Norville Rogers said:
CITY ALL THE WAY theres no way i can get passionate about a team containg the likes of terry, rooney and fredinand and theres no way on gods green earth that im getting remotley excited about ferdinand lifting a trophy, even if we were allready relegated id still say city...
Totally agree ,i used to be passionate about the England team, i look at em now & theyre largely made up of scumbags & thugs. Hope they get leathered now.

England without a shadow of a doubt!

But on a serious note City without even thinking...support a team with JT in it.....no thanks....

ballinio said:
Norville Rogers said:
CITY ALL THE WAY theres no way i can get passionate about a team containg the likes of terry, rooney and fredinand and theres no way on gods green earth that im getting remotley excited about ferdinand lifting a trophy, even if we were allready relegated id still say city...
Totally agree ,i used to be passionate about the England team, i look at em now & theyre largely made up of scumbags & thugs. Hope they get leathered now.

this ^^^ just full of united, liverpool & cheslki too and i hate all 3

city every time but always get behind england especially tounament football and always enjoy the world cup and not just because its england but the football in general

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.