England or City ?

city all the way, although i would be over the moon if we won the world cup, i get over an england loss easilly. When city lose some games i'm near suicidal

Rather city win the Thomas cook trophy than England win the world cup.

not cheerin on a team with Munich, rent boys and dippers in it.

think ive seen City nearly 900 times , seen England once and i cant even remember the score - infact ive been watching location,location,location tonight more than the match

City

I love england and do go to some matches but I hate the following:

1) Media hype.."this is our year!"
2) small club cretins
3) Club v country arguments between mgrs
4) the spoilt way team england wastes millions on the entourage surrounding the phenomenom ( 6 members of staff at least to every squad player)

If rooney breaks his leg tonight I will be extremely happy!!

City first, foremost, only.

Forza Mancini, forza celesti.

City! i'd take 4th above the world cup also. Not winning the world cup doesn't really cause me that much pain although id love it if we won! But when City lose its your club, my club & we're the ones who pay the price

World cup before 4th always. This country needs a big lift now and the world cup would be perfect. I love city more than England but the world cup is above everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.