England Squad - Euro 2024

Just a little too late for Jack but he does get a chance to recharge the old batteries but perhaps a little less partying.

No Grealish just about sums Southgate up but I'm not surprised. A season blighted by injury. When he came back he looked great but then picked up another injury. After that he didn't get much of a look in. I don't think Southgate ever liked him as a player. If he's fit though you take him as a great option from the bench at least to see out games.

No doubt Man Utd fans will be in uproar about Maguire being left out.
same for us Hammers when/if Bowen doesn't make the cut.

I really like Grealish and agree off the bench he's a strong option but he's had a relatively quiet season mainly due to injuries and there's just so many quality players attacking wise for us.

I really like Grealish and agree off the bench he's a strong option but he's had a relatively quiet season mainly due to injuries and there's just so many quality players attacking wise for us.
The squad is beginning to look mega unbalanced

Who are the left sided attackers?

Probably means Foden will have to play there instead of in the middle.

Rashford
Slabface
Grealish
Maddison

Some big calls there, right ones too, which has surprised me with horse face Southgate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.