England Squad - Euro 2024

Jesus fucking Christ, I thought we were meant to have a strong squad.

I have literally never heard of 2 of them, too many "forwards" that won't get a game and not enough options in Midfield.

How the fuck Grealish and even Henderson don't make that squad.

Pep knows it, lots of Midfield options to win a game or defend a game yet here we are with none.

I reckon the same 14 players will be used, 2 Rags that have barely kicked a ball all season.

Southgate, what a wanker.
I think you’d best give up watching footy if you think Henderson is a better bet than Wharton who “you’ve never heard of”.

We’ve got a decent squad and a superb first 11.

My only disappointments were Branthwaite and Grealish should be in.

I think you’d best give up watching footy if you think Henderson is a better bet than Wharton who “you’ve never heard of”.
Not saying better but deserves a place in the squad if that's all we can muster Grealish too.

That is true although it depends on what level of performance Shaw might produce. If he and Walker can deliver something akin to their best then it should be fine as long as John boy holds up.

I suspect though we will all be frustrated with Phil wide and being starved of decent service (again)
whilst Bellingham/ Sakho and Kane get all the plaudits.
If he's fit enough, there's some doubt about that.

Yeah Phil has to play and will be probably used there, as i suspect waistcoat will try and shoe-horn Arnold into the midfield now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.