England Squad - Euro 2024

Bowen ain't bad, and deserves a lot more credit than what he gets for me
He isn't but I'd be genuinely surprised if he gets a single meaningful minute. He might play the 3rd group game if we're through.

1-0 up against France in the Quarter-Final, 25mins to go Gordon/Eze is flagging on the left, you need to bring on a player...Grealish or Bowen?

For scenarios like the above it's mental that he's left Jack out.

The waistcoat has always been out of his depth. IMO anyone that plays for City and is English should be in the squad, they are all that good.
Can't disagree, Lewis has probably had more game time than some of those named.

Never let the best team in the League down when played has he

He isn't but I'd be genuinely surprised if he gets a single meaningful minute. He might play the 3rd group game if we're through.

1-0 up against France in the Quarter-Final, 25mins to go Gordon/Eze is flagging on the left, you need to bring on a player...Grealish or Bowen?

For scenarios like the above it's mental that he's left Jack out.

I’m not wanting to compare the two but Bowen has 16 goals to Grealish 3 last season, I know he missed a lot of games that is why I ain’t comparing but Southgate doesn’t rate Grealish, never has, brought him on as a sub and took him off again not too long ago

Looked dangerous other night but I know what you mean , if we are chasing for a goal he will bring a defender on knowing how that **** operates
I thought he was pretty poor against Bosnia. A bit better in the second half, but Grealish created more in 25 mins than he did in 95.

A little surprised Maguire didn't make the cut, thought Southgate would've persisted with his favorite child.

Bizarre he's going with 3 strikers, like he will ever play 2 of them at once. One defo will not get any minutes.

I thought he was pretty poor against Bosnia. A bit better in the second half, but Grealish created more in 25 mins than he did in 95.

To be fair I only caught last 30 mins, Grealish did more in ten mins than he has all season for us, but unfortunately the opposite has happened for what Ant and Dec give out on a Saturday night

How times have changed I was buzzing my tits off back in the day when David White and Keith Curle were called up in the 90’s
So true, I was the same when Bell, Lee and Summerbee were called up. Now, unfortunately I have absolutely no interest in International football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.