England Squad - Euro 2024

One player is going to get lambasted this tournament and blamed for the exit - unless it goes total yits up where it will be waistcoats fault

I just hope and pray that it is not Phil, cos it is more than likely that the thick as fuck manager will shoe horn foden onto the wing

Play for England efforts Phil, and City, as it normally takes Phil 3 or 4 games to get back to City's level.

1, overhyped average players.
2, rags get picked because they are rags
3, the standard of play is boring
4, I want our players home early and rested.
5, our players are scapegoats.
6, Rashford has never been international level, championship at best.
7, can't stand wastecoat
I recall a good few years back saying to all my mates the Gash is not international level. And to a man I was cried down: "You're only saying that 'cos you're a Blue. Rashford's a fantastic player," etc etc.
My answer then -as now- is that Gash does not offer any creativity to the national side, he seems incapable of accepting that this is a team sport, that it is not all about him running faster than everybody else and scoring a 'worldie' from 35 yards. Watching him I've always felt he's the sort of player who would be happy for his side to lose 5-1 as long as the consolation goal was scored in spectacular style by himself.

By sticking with the Gash as long as he did, Southgate proved beyond any reasonable doubt that he is not the man to take England forward. His long-term admiration for both Henderson and Maguire merely rubber-stamped my view.

Why ?

We know wastecoat is going to play Phil out of position, that leaves Phil to be the scapegoat.
We know that Rico is a better player than manoo. But being a rag manoo gets picked. I have seen nothing to suggest manoo is at international level.

There's a few reasons I don't follow England and want the opponents to win.

1, overhyped average players.
2, rags get picked because they are rags
3, the standard of play is boring
4, I want our players home early and rested.
5, our players are scapegoats.
6, Rashford has never been international level, championship at best.
7, can't stand wastecoat

So hopefully are players are back soon.

CTID

There you go then, so blind sided by club tribalism that you can’t support your national team.

I couldn’t care less if any West Ham players get overlooked for Spurs players, I couldn’t care less if a manager doesn’t play a player In a position I think he should be etc - for me when it comes to England and especially an international tournament I support England and love it if we progress- couldn’t think of anything more depressing sitting there during a tournament wanting us to lose, with scenes of celebrations up and down the country.

But each to their own. Least your honest about your reasonings.

Why are Luke Shaw and Manooo selected?

Shaw - not match fit, no recent form and at the very best an ok left back,

Manoo - at the start of the season we'd all say who is he? Okay he's had a couple and I mean a couple of good games but hardly merits squad selection.

Now for the truth.... they both play for....... yup..... Waistcoats next employer.

There you go then, so blind sided by club tribalism that you can’t support your national team.

I couldn’t care less if any West Ham players get overlooked for Spurs players, I couldn’t care less if a manager doesn’t play a player In a position I think he should be etc - for me when it comes to England and especially an international tournament I support England and love it if we progress- couldn’t think of anything more depressing sitting there during a tournament wanting us to lose, with scenes of celebrations up and down the country.

But each to their own. Least your honest about your reasonings.

Good for you !

I hate all things rags and dippers I mean really hate.

There is now way I can support a team with rags or dippers in, no fucking way.

Each dippers and rags are so over hyped and won't be near the England if the played else where.
All this talk of taa in midfield just because Stones can do it to a much better level. But it's all about taa.

We as City fans have the English press/media hate us.
We as City fans are watching as the football authorities are trying to destroy our club.
We as City fans have to put up with abuse from ofher fans about 115 etc.

They is noway I could support anything to do with English football. I am meant to ignore all this hate ?

Last edited:
One player is going to get lambasted this tournament and blamed for the exit - unless it goes total yits up where it will be waistcoats fault

I just hope and pray that it is not Phil, cos it is more than likely that the thick as fuck manager will shoe horn foden onto the wing
It will be Phil, possibly Pickford

Not a chance it will be Bellingham, Mainoo, Saka even Kane or Rice.

It will be Phil, possibly Pickford

Not a chance it will be Bellingham, Mainoo, Saka even Kane or Rice.
Bellingham is on the edge and has a bit of a temper about him. Hes also extremely young and as a result, naive. Oppositions will know this and will be out to wind him up. There’s every chance he snaps and then we have a ‘98 situation like Beckham.

Or it could be that nobody gets lambasted. I certainly don’t see why it would be Foden.

Shaw is a big fat ****. Could be him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.