England Squad - Euro 2024

I will have you a cheeky tenner with you this is the team that starts the opening game

Pickford , TAA , Walker , Stones , Tripper ,Gallagher , Rice , Bellingham , Saka , Kane , Foden in a rigid 4-3-3 .
Defence could be different but I'd say youre spot on with the mid and forwards.

For me, the most baffling call is Dunk over Branthwaite.

We have one left footed defender and he’s been dead since February.

Tarkowski would have been a better pick than Dunk, let alone Branthwaite.

Brighton don’t have a manager…..

The squad has been picked like he’s the interested in jobs that are either vacant or coming up…

Palace, West Ham, Brighton, Rags……

I will have you a cheeky tenner with you this is the team that starts the opening game

Pickford , TAA , Walker , Stones , Tripper ,Gallagher , Rice , Bellingham , Saka , Kane , Foden in a rigid 4-3-3 .

3 out of 4 defenders not playing in their normal positions. (Stones on the left side).

You’re probably right though. We’ve just got to hope that we don’t play any teams with a decent left side of their attack.

3 out of 4 defenders not playing in their normal positions. (Stones on the left side).

You’re probably right though. We’ve just got to hope that we don’t play any teams with a decent left side of their attack.

That defence and a goalkeeper sadly means football is not coming home and as much as I like Gallagher attitude he is not upto the standard required to play top level international football .

Fancy the Germans especially with hem being at home but they dont have a world class centre forward either so fuck knows .

Defence looks concerning with not many experienced centre backs knocking about. I can see Southgate putting Walker in there with Trippier at right back.

He may play John Stone in a 3 with Walker and Trent?? I don't have a clue how the team is going to line up never mind the defence,

Pep would play an inverted fullback With Rice, But again Pep is sat at home watching

What do you think the defence will be ?
Think he'll go with Dunk as a Maguire replacement. Southgate loves height on set pieces. Its where most of our tournament goals come from. Or Guehi.

Pickford
Walker Stones Dunk Trippier

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.