England Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t find it now, but there is a rumour going around that if Iran are not allowed to take part in the World Cup in Qatar next month, Italy would be invited to replace them. Surely this would blow the integrity of the whole tournament into question, as if it wasn’t already. FIFA are a joke, almost as bad as the Uefa crooks.
I am guessing that Italy have suddenly become concerned about the state of Iranian human rights

Like lfc fans are now massive Human Rights Warriors...

I can’t find it now, but there is a rumour going around that if Iran are not allowed to take part in the World Cup in Qatar next month, Italy would be invited to replace them. Surely this would blow the integrity of the whole tournament into question, as if it wasn’t already. FIFA are a joke, almost as bad as the Uefa crooks.
Just the excuse they'd need to get that TV audience watching.

If they did Engerland would definitely be fucked.

Surely its bullshit? Hiw can a european team replace an asian one? It should be another asian team If they are replaced at all

Southgate should show he's a man of principal over winning it. 23 man full LGBTQ+ squad.

No Sterling, no TAA, not really surprising.

Maguire and Phillips are surprises. I suppose Phillips at least has the argument that the best defensive midfielder in the world is taking his club position. I guess Maguire has the confidence of the manager and at the very least is better for England than United.

Ben White is unlucky not to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.