England Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never been arsed about the england team. I’m a City fan, that’s it. Imagining I was a player like Grealish I couldn’t be arsed with it. Having to go and link up with Gareth and the boys today for a match against Malta ffs. I’d be telling Gareth to suck on my balls coz I’m going on holiday for a month.

Why are they making players play more games in mid June? The football associations of all those countries should have made a shit load of money off the World Cup in December. Players should be off on their holidays, I hope all our players say they are too pissed to play and won’t be turning up for international duty.

Pathetic there are fixtures after the season has ended and players should be on holiday. Pep is right, UEFA/FIFA should be ashamed at this scheduling. Euro's, World Cup, come on give the players a break
UEFA qualifying fixtures are played around March, June, September, October and November.

UEFA should maybe have 3 games in a row and then another 3 and then 2 final games. You could say start in Late September and finish in Late November.

You could get the qualifiers done in 3 months. For example if played in September.

Thursday Night England vs Malta
Sunday Night Ukraine vs England
Wednesday Night England vs Italy

Then all English Football (Except League 1 and lower) restarts on Sunday afternoon.

As if he's called up all our boys the waistcoated nonce. Hope they all roll in swigging vodka and spend the training session trying to knee high the dinner lady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.