England threatened with expulsion from Euros they are hosting

It's all political, the Tory Party, The Labour Party, Nazis, George Galloway and Uefa. They all make great bedfellows. Can I say 'bedfellows' these days even if the guys (can I say guys if there are no women involved)?
I think it's ok to say guys.
I have heard women address a group of their friends as guys a few times. (Hen parties etc).

A month ago the PL would have been very happy with this intervention by UEFA, as it backs up their claim that football can govern itself, but Nick de Marco/Leicester City have shown that their rules can be picked apart.

The UEFA letter mentions that governance should be by the FA, the problem with that is over the past few decades the FA now only really look after the national teams/grassroots football etc, where the PL/EFL/National League are governing their own leagues.

Be interesting how this plays out, as the selling point of the IFR was to stop the larger clubs breaking away to form a SL and rogue owners so another Bury can't happen again.

Now that Uefa have mentioned it, (strange timing as the Torys started it 12 months ago) I'm suprised nobody brought it up before.
In simple terms they are saying a government could decide who owns a club (no slightly brown people) and where matches cannot be played (where slightly brown people live)
I don't think the government have any intentions of being involved in that manner but it again shows its a poorly thought out Tory idea. Why Starmers mob are carrying it on amazes me.
The government need to sit down with Uefa and sort it out.

But they won't.

Now that Uefa have mentioned it, (strange timing as the Torys started it 12 months ago) I'm suprised nobody brought it up before.
In simple terms they are saying a government could decide who owns a club (no slightly brown people) and where matches cannot be played (where slightly brown people live)
I don't think the government have any intentions of being involved in that manner but it again shows its a poorly thought out Tory idea. Why Starmers mob are carrying it on amazes me.
The government need to sit down with Uefa and sort it out.

But they won't.

wasn't it greece in the past who tried this and UEFA said no?? remember reading articles on it.

A month ago the PL would have been very happy with this intervention by UEFA, as it backs up their claim that football can govern itself, but Nick de Marco/Leicester City have shown that their rules can be picked apart.

The UEFA letter mentions that governance should be by the FA, the problem with that is over the past few decades the FA now only really look after the national teams/grassroots football etc, where the PL/EFL/National League are governing their own leagues.

Be interesting how this plays out, as the selling point of the IFR was to stop the larger clubs breaking away to form a SL and rogue owners so another Bury can't happen again.
The regulator is supposed to be covering issues in the top five divisions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.