England threatened with expulsion from Euros they are hosting

I've said it before on here but the one journalist I will listen too and take note of us Marrin Samuel's. He takes the totally opposite view to you. He highlights that throughout the wording of the act, the Government is put first. The primary concern is about the government and who it's trading partners are. The regulator and therefore the government, can decide who plays where, when and only against clubs they deem acceptable.
I was in favour of a regulator until I read his article.
I would not have a regulator at all, it is very much a case of who do you trust more, the PL or politicians, 30 years ago there was only one answer, but SKY took over and it is debatable now,whether football is a sport. It definitely is an entertainment business, with billions wafting towards SKY sponsored clubs, it is doubtful whether the PL is in charge. Banning English/England clubs is a G14 threat nothing more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.