England v Belgium

MSP said:
RandomJ said:
Really don't think Fellaini will be at Everton next season. He's too good to waste his time at a club treading water.

I just don't understand why we're never linked with him.. he would be top signing

Him and Yaya and we could dominate any midfield.

LoveCity said:
That was shocking by Milner, just waited, was dispossessed and Belgium could have scored.

Doesnt help that every England player moved in to a posistion he couldnt find them in "thats right lads all hide behind the defender or run off randomly"

Breaker said:
MSP said:
Cole was best English today imo

Cole/Lescott/Milner/Fast Theo have all been pretty good.

Johnson/Parker/Gerrard..the less said the better

gerrard won motm. and how the fuck does a player who had a shit season with a mediocre club get more game time with england? yes, i'm talking about jordan henderson.

Fellaini was excelent today, would be a good addition to our side, can play in front of a back four and in the advance midfield position just like yaya...

I am a fully paid up member of the Micah Richards fan club, but after watching that i have really tried to fathom out how Glen Johnson gets a start ahead of him. Please someone tell me it's not these blue tinted specs playing up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.