England v Belgium

kippaxking79 said:
I am a fully paid up member of the Micah Richards fan club, but after watching that i have really tried to fathom out how Glen Johnson gets a start ahead of him. Please someone tell me it's not these blue tinted specs playing up.
Nobody can fathom it.

The Future's Blue said:
kippaxking79 said:
I am a fully paid up member of the Micah Richards fan club, but after watching that i have really tried to fathom out how Glen Johnson gets a start ahead of him. Please someone tell me it's not these blue tinted specs playing up.
Nobody can fathom it.

One of English Football's great mysteries.

Henry Winter just posted on twitter:

'Huge hug between Hart and (injured) Kompany, who indicates he will be phoning him later. Another reminder of the #mcfc cameraderie'

Don't know what I more shocked about, him noticing that we have a well knitted group of players or the fact he spelled camaraderie wrong.

bored at work said:
"clichy CREEPING ahead of evra" ha, fuck off Clive you ****
The rag **** was describing France's problems at the back and said this , last time i knew competition for places was a good thing; he's a horrible biased rag twat who shouldn't be allowed to commentate unless its to himself in his own private rag wanking booth.

Belgium horrible as usual. Lots of possession but no vertical movement. England stood firm but the midfield was really weak.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.