England v Belgium

Rooney played a dog of a game and I agree on wondering how G. Johnson gets chosen ahead of Micah. Sure I'm partial to City players, but Glen Johnson is an OK player but not up to Micah's quality.

Micah and adam Johnson should be there. Downing and henderson should be nowhere near that squad. They are fucking appalling and play for a team that had a dog shit season. England deserve better than that. Come on uncle Roy. Lead us to greatness.

Just seen this on the BBC:

England goalkeeper Joe Hart on his side's win in their final warm-up game before Euro 2012: "It was a really tough game - a litle bit bitty at times. There was a lot changes but it was a good result against Belgium, who are a strong side and they'll be better in the future.

Vincent Kompany told me about them and that there coming up. I think Danny Welbeck took the goal well - it always helps when you've got top quality strikers that take those kind of chances."

Even literacy standards at the Beeb are slipping.

How very scary!

JamesMCFC said:
England need to start from the basics again

The long balling was getting ridiculous

The thing is that it is England's basics. We are brought up on that type of football.

-- Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:41 pm --

Vienna_70 said:
Just seen this on the BBC:

England goalkeeper Joe Hart on his side's win in their final warm-up game before Euro 2012: "It was a really tough game - a litle bit bitty at times. There was a lot changes but it was a good result against Belgium, who are a strong side and they'll be better in the future.

Vincent Kompany told me about them and that there coming up. I think Danny Welbeck took the goal well - it always helps when you've got top quality strikers that take those kind of chances."

Even literacy standards at the Beeb are slipping.

How very scary!

Very pore.

just watching holland, now they can play football

just gone half time and its 4-0

2 x van persie
1 x wez
1 afellay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.