England v Brazil | Friendly | Match Thread

Yes but think what they will have learned under the tutelage of Saint Gareth of the Waistcoat.
When my eldest was at university and put on placement, she complained to her tutor that the woman she was sent to work with was terrible and everything seemed to be wrong
The tutor said "Excellent. You're learning exactly what not to do"

Pointless friendly

Still, you never really fancy us to beat a decent side, as we've found out in the tournaments when we get a good side. Southgate just hasn't got the tactical ability to get over the line.

Tonight he can hide behind the fact we weren't at full strength but for me that's not an excuse. That's the reality of football, you often don't get to pick your strongest 11.

I'm sure it'll be the same in the summer. We'll beat who we should and again come unstuck against the first proper side we play.

No too arsed really, I won't expecting much in the summer. I'll just be wanting the season to start again to watch city.

Bellingham gets to play wherever he wants, no real position, everyone else are just bit part players.
As for Chilwell, has he actually kicked a ball before?
I'll go back to not being arsed about the national team, I think.

The commentators on the Brazilian broadcast were laughing at chilwell saying he can't kick the ball straight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.