England v Croatia | Euro 2020 Group Stage

I abandoned it 4 minutes into the second half. Looked as if it was going to be more of the same walking pace mogadon sandwich. Caught a great episode of Nothing to Declare. Lebanese woman got caught with loads of shit, her "brother" put in her case. Woke me right up. I can tell you.
Don’t worry Friday will wake you up alright

can anybody really say england are good enough to win it ? the only way we can open teams up is by over the top pass or corners or freekicks. nothing to open them up from the middle like a play maker. we have the talent in there like Grealish or Foden to take the ball and find a pass. but southgate is clueless and will never play that way

i will say the BBC pundits are watching a different game to me ? the backing of the england players today when they have had a poor game my me laugh the only one player was Phillips that can hold his head up high

i also say to big something up you need to have something special. good luck to the BBC panel when your come down will happen big box of tissues at the ready

Greece won this tournament. You don't have to be particularly good to win a cup tournament, you just need to keep your nerve, ride your luck and take your chances

Whenever I watch England recently I can’t help but think what a decent manager could do with this squad.

Not a great performance but very impressed with the young Leeds lad.

Hopefully we'll get a decent manager to manage this quality squad at the WC.

I actually think Southgate has some good qualities to bring to the team, but definitely not as a manager, he's been way promoted beyond his capabilities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.