England v Croatia | Euro 2020 Group Stage

The reality, of course, is that deep down you anticipate yet another beating from your colonial overlords

Bet you never knew that England won the World Cup in 1966
You didn't. Ball was never over the line. Robbed.

As for my anticipatory situation, you are obviously strong favourites, but on today's showing, you ain't nothing to get on the paraffin for. We will have a right go and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we got a draw or edged it.

To be fair, I also wouldn't be surprised if you fucking hammered us. It's a funny old game Saint.

Whenever I watch England recently I can’t help but think what a decent manager could do with this squad.

Not a great performance but very impressed with the young Leeds lad.

Hopefully we'll get a decent manager to manage this quality squad at the WC.

I actually think Southgate has some good qualities to bring to the team, but definitely not as a manager, he's been way promoted beyond his capabilities.

a young manager with flair and style wanting to play from the back and in middle of the park with a play maker
the only down side to this young england side is the defence and keeper are the weakness

paul simpson was the builder of this young england team and should be around this england setup as a coach

Is it me or is every TV advert with an Engerland player in it all the injured fuckers?

You didn't. Ball was never over the line. Robbed.

As for my anticipatory situation, you are obviously strong favourites, but on today's showing, you ain't nothing to get on the paraffin for. We will have a right go and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we got a draw or edged it.

To be fair, I also wouldn't be surprised if you fucking hammered us. It's a funny old game Saint.
Cover the bases fella

I am not usually that arsed about international football but i really want England to win this tournament to silence the boo boys who think that all of a sudden Raheem Sterling, Harry Kane and co are Marxists for taking the knee.

It is a really big two fingers up to these idiotic cunts who boo, they claim to be patriots but there is nothing patriotic about booing your own countries representatives. I reckon these so called fans were sick as fuck when Raz scored and now ironically these fucking idiots have reignited this old leftys love of the England team. I love my country and want them to do well and we made a good start today. The Leeds kid in midfield reminded me of Fernandinho and that is high praise, he was superb. Raz was excellent and a real threat, I do worry a little that our Phil is getting overhyped, he is still a kid and hope he keeps grounded.

Well done Gareth Southgate, he got it spot on today tactically, his substitutions were well timed and we played with a smile and a certain amount of freedom.

There is more to come from this team, they could well go all the way with a bit of luck and with 4 of our lads starting what's not to like

Whenever I watch England recently I can’t help but think what a decent manager could do with this squad.

Not a great performance but very impressed with the young Leeds lad.

Hopefully we'll get a decent manager to manage this quality squad at the WC.

I actually think Southgate has some good qualities to bring to the team, but definitely not as a manager, he's been way promoted beyond his capabilities.
Personally I don't see what Southgate is doing wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.