England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Walker against mpabbe is going to one hell of a battle and hopefully Kyle doesn’t have one his brainfartd but my worry is dembele on the left hand side against shaw

Or Mpabbe thinks “I’ve played against Walker a few times and it’s been difficult, but I can see a fat lad on the other side with that big doofus Maguire next to him…hmm…what do you say boss?”

Wouldn’t surprise me to see him alternate between left and right.

Or maybe he won’t need to, it looked like Kyle has lost a yard, especially when it comes to his initial acceleration

This'll be one step too far for Southgate.

And even if they get past France it's Portugal next.

Or Mpabbe thinks “I’ve played against Walker a few times and it’s been difficult, but I can see a fat lad on the other side with that big doofus Maguire next to him…hmm…what do you say boss?”

Wouldn’t surprise me to see him alternate between left and right.

Or maybe he won’t need to, it looked like Kyle has lost a yard, especially when it comes to his initial acceleration
Think that’s right about his pace. In his one serious chase he wasn’t catching the lad from Watford. Let’s hope it’s temporary, because without the pace he will struggle to get into City’s team.

Think that’s right about his pace. In his one serious chase he wasn’t catching the lad from Watford. Let’s hope it’s temporary, because without the pace he will struggle to get into City’s team.
With all due respect to Walker, I think City should be looking for a replacement anyway in the next season or so.

If we’re being realistic, he’s into 30’s, picking up injuries and losing a bit of pace. I think it would be fair to say he’s not one of our better players on the ball either.

That sounds harsh, and I’m actually a fan of Kyle Walker but the reality is that he’s probably on the slide a bit at the top level.

Walker against mpabbe is going to one hell of a battle and hopefully Kyle doesn’t have one his brainfartd but my worry is dembele on the left hand side against shaw

What happens if Mbappe switches to the right after 10 mins ?

Why are we so bothered about Mbappe?

He's scored a few goals, but against Australia, Denmark and Poland.

He scores a lot of goals in one of the most unbalanced leagues in History, in the best team in that league. It's essentially like City playing in League 2.

I've seen him against City and he didn't impress me that much. In fact he's never impressed me.

Any side of the draw that doesnt have Brazil is the easier one.
I honestly believe England will beat France and go on to the final, its all on the day then
Thats how I see it.

I think England might actually be stronger than France, possibly have more options to change it aslong as Southgate is brave enough to see the danger and adapt.

It seems they lack the belief when it really matters to go and win the game.

If England beat France it'll give those players a huge confidence boost to believe they can actually win this World Cup.

Why are we so bothered about Mbappe?

He's scored a few goals, but against Australia, Denmark and Poland.

He scores a lot of goals in one of the most unbalanced leagues in History, in the best team in that league. It's essentially like City playing in League 2.

I've seen him against City and he didn't impress me that much. In fact he's never impressed me.
You must be extremely hard to impress mate. Granted, City have managed to take care of him mostly when he's come up against us but dismissing him as an average player is all kinds of next level wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.