England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't want Maguire anywhere near the team, let alone the squad

but i really don't see how he's been 'awful' in any of the games so far, i'd go far as to say him and stones at the back have formed a real solid partnership and we look good at the back

Vs Senegal

He’s had a good tournament so far
Maguire has been good, but I think the whole defence has been good, shielded by a pretty efficient defensive midfield setup. If anything, I think Maguire's best game was against USA, where he headed away a number of crosses that would otherwise have resulted in good chances for the USA.

I wouldn't say Maguire has been our best defender, nor would I say he should necessarily be in the team of the tournament. I can see why he is being lauded though - because he is showing the best improvement in form.

His best performances are definitely for England, and that's because he's surrounded by better players, to a style that suits him.

Walker against mpabbe is going to one hell of a battle and hopefully Kyle doesn’t have one his brainfartd but my worry is dembele on the left hand side against shaw

I think we are getting carried away in this country as per.
Iran, USA, Wales and Senegal not exactly overly difficult.
I cannot see further than a France Brazil final sadly , however I hope we win.
I’m the complete opposite. I was all in during the Euros but this time around have not let myself get myself excited and haven’t been out for any of the games. If we beat France I might start believing again but it’s a big task

I think we are getting carried away in this country as per.
Iran, USA, Wales and Senegal not exactly overly difficult.
I cannot see further than a France Brazil final sadly , however I hope we win.
Tend to agree. Hope I'm wrong but I think we'll simply be outclassed by better players on Saturday.

This.
Happens every time though. No one learns.
We’re in a World Cup QF, I think it’s ok for people to get excited and start to think about winning it. Up to the Senegal game I think pretty much every England fan I know has been down on southgate and our chances of winning it were almost zero for most. At what point are we ok to enjoy it?

This tournament is prepared for Brazil to be the winner. They haven't faced any good team yet.

This tournament is prepared for Brazil to be the winner. They haven't faced any good team yet.

I don't think Croatia will get near them, but I think both Argentina and the Dutch would give them a game. I fancy the Dutch to beat Argentina, they've not impressed me. But Argentina v Brazil in the semi finals would be insane. Brazil might win but they'll get one hell of a kicking in the process!

As for England, it's 50-50 against France and it would be the same against Portugal if they beat Morocco. Hopefully we can get the job done in 90minutes and go get some revenge on the Portuguese.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.