England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Winner of England v France is in the final, easier side of the draw
Not sure how can say that, no matter who wins tonight (Por v Sui) I think both sides of draw are very even. Just that in my opinion the 2 best sides meet in quarters on our side of draw, where as they are kept apart on other.

Not sure how can say that, no matter who wins tonight (Por v Sui) I think both sides of draw are very even. Just that in my opinion the 2 best sides meet in quarters on our side of draw, where as they are kept apart on other.
Any side of the draw that doesnt have Brazil is the easier one.
I honestly believe England will beat France and go on to the final, its all on the day then

im not sure what you want - Coady to be drafted in for his first ever big game? A brand new partnership of Dier/Stones deep into the world cup.

Maguire plays well for England especially the way they play. Its almost like the manager knows what hes doing.
I'd have Dier in but he's not a great upgrade. Tomori on the other hand would have been. Oh well lets hope all is good. Just opinions mate. Lets face facts none of us really know what we're on about :)

France aren't anything to be frightened of. if you attack them they are really passive and can be got at, the problem is we have waistcoat as manager who is very likely to shit his pants and do the exact opposite to that.

If you're Mbappe you don't even bother coming up against Walker, he was pocketed everytime he's come up against him in the champions league. (all the pundits seem to be oblivious to those games) if you're mbappe you just switch flanks and target Shaw and Maguire.

Were capable of beating them but i expect them to punish us badly from our mistakes, our midfield just isn't capable of not making shitty mistakes to stifle them.
Wow so many wrong opinions in one post.

Southgate’s not the problem, he’s proved himself to be the solution and our most successful manager in decades.

Dunno if you watch any City games but even before he got injured it was clear that Kyle had lost a yard so dealing with Mbappe in only his 3rd game back from a lengthy absence isn’t ideal either for England’s chances in this game or City’s in the event that he breaks down from overloading too soon.

Southgate’s not the problem, he’s proved himself to be the solution and our most successful manager in decades.

Dunno if you watch any City games but even before he got injured it was clear that Kyle had lost a yard so dealing with Mbappe in only his 3rd game back from a lengthy absence isn’t ideal either for England’s chances in this game or City’s in the event that he breaks down from overloading too soon.

I'm instantly dismissing the views of anybody that comes out with a line like that regarding southgate. It's the favourite line of the clueless. If you think southgate is the solution you really should pick a new sport.

Doesn't matter if walker has lost a yard of pace, he's comfortably the best chance of shackling mbappe, mbappe would terrorise Shaw and maguire

I'd have Dier in but he's not a great upgrade. Tomori on the other hand would have been. Oh well lets hope all is good. Just opinions mate. Lets face facts none of us really know what we're on about :)
i dont mean to start an argument but lets be honest with ourselves most of us have barely seen Tomori play a game of football - don't tell
me you watch AC Milan. you just think Maguire is shit when the evidence tells us he’s absolutely fine for England and Stones has already come out and nailed his colours to the Maguire mast. He doesnt fancy being paired up with some random newbie and neither should you

i dont mean to start an argument but lets be honest with ourselves most of us have barely seen Tomori play a game of football - don't tell
me you watch AC Milan. you just think Maguire is shit when the evidence tells us he’s absolutely fine for England and Stones has already come out and nailed his colours to the Maguire mast. He doesnt fancy being paired up with some random newbie and neither should you
It's fine - they're opinions not arguments ;) I've seen Tomori play live 3 times and quite a few times on TV. He's very impressive. But I totally get why a manager wants to go with a tried and trusted partnership. What Southgate probably shouldn't have done is say before the squad announcement that he would be picking players on club form - because that was a lie. All will be forgiven if we win the thing though. Fingers crossed

i agree with your last paragraph - Walker is in decline and there is merit in playing Trippier who is fit, rested and knows what he needs to do. He also offers way more going forward with his dead balls, which may be the way we win the game. Walker at the top of his game for City kept Mbappe quiet but he’s only started around about 7 games since April.

I dont understand agree with your view on the second paragraph - international football success is typically based on pragmatism and its working for england, surely you cannot dispute that? I would say in the last game we had the perfect mix of conservatism and flair.

We’ve only conceded two garbage time goals to Iran in the whole tournament so far and one of them a dodgy VAR penalty.

Old waistcoat won't have fuckin clue.
Old waistcoat ..old waistscoat ..old fooking waistcoat!

fCBMnbH.png

All things are ready if our minds are so!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.