England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of course he will play not to lose. If he was standing off against Italy, what makes you think he will be more adventurous against Mbappe and Griezmann. France forward line just works to well with Dembele, Mbappe as ball carriers and dribblers, Greizmann finding the space and looking for the pass, and Giroud with the physicality and movement upfront.

I reckon Gareth shats it. I reckon a 4-3-2-1 with Henderson on the right side of midfield to help Walker v Mbappe. I reckon Phil gets benched and Mount will play ahead of him given Mount has a bigger engine and is better when not in possession. This will give Bellingham more of a license to get forward from the left side of midfield. That will be Gareths thinking and I reckon the teamsheet will read as below. The inclusion of Henderson and Mount will be to reinforce the team when not in possession, atleast thats what I think, Gareth will think

Pickford
Walker Stones Maguire Shaw
Henderson Rice Bellingham
Saka Mount
Kane
That is literally giving france all the possession then. We wont have any.

Kane should lead the line rather than dropping deep. He should run his heart out for this win.

Man for man, England are stronger than France. It's all going to be down to team spirit and belief.

England to win in normal time 3-1
Its down to team spirit, belief , and southgate not shitting his knickers… again

Just on bus from camp into Doha armed with pure confidence. Was a late one as I went Lusail to watch Argentina Holland Great evening occasion barring result. It's absolutely pissed down in the night but what an anticipation. Foden will star and Stella will be drunk. Enjoy it Blue people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.