England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Four key match-ups:

The obvious, Walker v Mbappe (where Walker usually excels)

Foden v Kounde (Foden can proper get at him, Poland created all their chances by initially attacking Kounde)

Whoever picks up Griezmann (Mbappe might be the fanboys’ superstar and the one who eventually puts the ball in the top corner but everything good that France do goes through Griezmann)

And Kane v Verane (Verane is a spent force at the top level).

Kane should lead the line rather than dropping deep. He should run his heart out for this win.

Man for man, England are stronger than France. It's all going to be down to team spirit and belief.

England to win in normal time 3-1

I remember during the dark times when David White got picked for England I think his debut was Spain ( might be wrong) myself and the lads gathered round one our houses to watch it like a cup final. It was an honour back then to have a city lad playing for England, before that I could only remember Barnes, Owen , Tueart,
Big Dave and Joe .So to have what could be five of the lads representing us tomorrow is Fooking superb Another shit stick to poke in the eye of the media . I never wanted this word cup where it is or when it is but it’s England and the majority of the team could be and probably will be blessed with peps football school of excellence.
Good luck England.

Up the blues.
It was spain mate, remember watching the game myself, white was on fire at start of season for us, missed an “easy” chance in first 10mins & was never seen again in an eng shirt iirc?? “Typical city”!!

I may have mentioned a few times, I have France in the draw in work, but really don’t give a Shite who wins this sham of a tournament.

I think you’ll do them but I’m going out tomorrow night so I doubt I’ll see it.

Honestly. Best of luck. I would as soon see England win for the City lads as anyone else.

I believe you won it before back in 1966. I can’t believe I’ve not heard about it. If it had been us I can assure you, you’d never hear the end of it. You should be mentioning it every opportunity you get.

I may have mentioned a few times, I have France in the draw in work, but really don’t give a Shite who wins this sham of a tournament.

I think you’ll do them but I’m going out tomorrow night so I doubt I’ll see it.

Honestly. Best of luck. I would as soon see England win for the City lads as anyone else.

I believe you won it before back in 1966. I can’t believe I’ve not heard about it. If it had been us I can assure you, you’d never hear the end of it. You should be mentioning it every opportunity you get.

I have a bet on both England and France, that way if England get beat I still have a Horse in the race.

Has Phil been sent home? The greatest talent this country has produced & I don’t think he’ll even start tonight. No one asking how will France cope & all the talk is how great Englands midfield is when I think it’s our weakness.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.