England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Four key match-ups:

The obvious, Walker v Mbappe (where Walker usually excels)

Foden v Kounde (Foden can proper get at him, Poland created all their chances by initially attacking Kounde)

Whoever picks up Griezmann (Mbappe might be the fanboys’ superstar and the one who eventually puts the ball in the top corner but everything good that France do goes through Griezmann)

And Kane v Verane (Verane is a spent force at the top level).

I remember during the dark times when David White got picked for England I think his debut was Spain ( might be wrong) myself and the lads gathered round one our houses to watch it like a cup final. It was an honour back then to have a city lad playing for England, before that I could only remember Barnes, Owen , Tueart,
Big Dave and Joe .So to have what could be five of the lads representing us tomorrow is Fooking superb Another shit stick to poke in the eye of the media . I never wanted this word cup where it is or when it is but it’s England and the majority of the team could be and probably will be blessed with peps football school of excellence.
Good luck England.

Up the blues.

It’s a tough game to call right now. I think France have a slight edge.

Town is going to be packed tomorrow night

I honestly think its our to lose . But i think its all on southgate. If he plays not to lose, like he did v italy, we are fucked , but play to our strengths and let them worry more about us than we do them and its ours

Of course he will play not to lose. If he was standing off against Italy, what makes you think he will be more adventurous against Mbappe and Griezmann. France forward line just works to well with Dembele, Mbappe as ball carriers and dribblers, Greizmann finding the space and looking for the pass, and Giroud with the physicality and movement upfront.

I reckon Gareth shats it. I reckon a 4-3-2-1 with Henderson on the right side of midfield to help Walker v Mbappe. I reckon Phil gets benched and Mount will play ahead of him given Mount has a bigger engine and is better when not in possession. This will give Bellingham more of a license to get forward from the left side of midfield. That will be Gareths thinking and I reckon the teamsheet will read as below. The inclusion of Henderson and Mount will be to reinforce the team when not in possession, atleast thats what I think, Gareth will think

Pickford
Walker Stones Maguire Shaw
Henderson Rice Bellingham
Saka Mount
Kane

Don't think we are strong enough to overcome France, even if their squad leaves a lot to be desired. Portugal will likely win this whole thing now, it would be shambolic if Argentina somehow win it given how poor they look.

Don't think we are strong enough to overcome France, even if their squad leaves a lot to be desired. Portugal will likely win this whole thing now, it would be shambolic if Argentina somehow win it given how poor they look.
I think you are strong enough.
The whole tournament is shambolic.
Morocco could win it on penalties. Who cares?

Truth is it’s all a sham but if anyone has to win it it might as well be you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.