England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If England can beat France, Portugal & Argentina in 8 days it would be a truly incredible achievement; the national team’s best ever.
The way this World Cup is going at times, they might need to beat France, Morocco and Croatia !

I agree though, apart from England v France, I can see the other games going the expected way but who knows

I’m curious about the Morocco v Portugal one. Morocco not conceded from open play all tournament, just 1 pen. Portugal coming off the back of smashing the Swiss. But Brazil smashed Korea then ran into an organised unit yesterday. Could be another shock?

The way this World Cup is going at times, they might need to beat France, Morocco and Croatia !

I agree though, apart from England v France, I can see the other games going the expected way but who knows

I’m curious about the Morocco v Portugal one. Morocco not conceded from open play all tournament, just 1 pen. Portugal coming off the back of smashing the Swiss. But Brazil smashed Korea then ran into an organised unit yesterday. Could be another shock?
From our pov I’d quite like to see Portugal go out later …

Yeah, it's 60/40 this one. Play it ten times. we'd win four of them.

I know we all love Phil, but if this match turns into the Jude Bellingham show then I think we'll go on to win the tournament.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.