England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No he isn't. It's just a fuckin joke. Harry'll laugh at that too.
Problem for Harry is that he probably has to face the fact that, not having signed for City, he's never EVER going to win a trophy.
He is going to get it big time.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1670714882068.jpg
    FB_IMG_1670714882068.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 46
At no point did we control the game. Since Pep coming to us I’ve learnt that control comes from maintaining possession, moving the ball quickly & exhausting them whilst you identify space to expose. It was anything but controlled.
That’s the English mentality, thinking passing the ball among defenders, to midfield and straight back is controlling the game and good possession.

France were fine with that, they would let England do it all night.

As Pep said, you don’t pass for the sake of it, you’re passing to pull teams out of shape. That means passing through the lines etc, not passing it sideways along your back line while the team just stays in their shape and stays relaxed.

That cross from Griezmann was one of the best I’ve ever seen. Absolutely pinpoint accuracy. He is a fantastic player for me and one that would have suited us down to the ground in the last 4/5 years. Bit too old now.
Griezmann is the player Gareth Southgate thinks Mount is haha

I agree, he’s a brilliant player that can do pretty much everything from an attacking player. I’d take a 20 odd year old Griezmann at city all day.

You said “I couldn’t give a fuck about tonight”. Apologies but I disagree. Although I support City, I still want England to do well. I want Foden, Stones, Walker etc to win. In fact I don’t care if Luke Shaw scores the winner I just want an England win. But obviously you’re a bigger blue because you only care about City.
I wanted them to win but they didn't, going back a few years and I'm lot older than you I would have been gutted when England lost but now i couldn't give a fuck because International football is even more bent than the Premier league

If your captain can't hit the target from the penalty spot. Then you can't expect to progress in the tournament.
Come on Morocco

I've heard a right load of shite, defending the endless negativity. Under Southgate, we are set up to score on the break, not to control the game. Griezman controlled it. We had 3 destroyers who run and tackle in midfield. The ball goes backwards more than forwards if/when they get control of it.
We have Foden, Maddison and Grealish who can all control a game from the middle. Croatia have Modric - and others - with skill on the ball. They can build and create, and that's what we don't do.
Very predictable, but we could still have won, and if other changes and switches were made at the start or during the game, anything is possible. Being set up just to survive and break away to score doesn't and hasn't worked. It is beyond Southgate to do it any other way and hopefully he'll do the honourable thing and let some other mug have a go with our latest golden generation.
Too bothered about stopping mpabbe who was more than happy to act as a decoy to allow griezman room to play . Foden needs to be allowed to take his place as the new gazza in midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.