England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
France scored 2 and should have had 3, Giroud missed a sitter. Hardly not having a sniff.
we were the ones who hardly had a sniff. Very little apart from 2 penalties. I thought on the whole we were better than previous tournaments but still way short on tactics When it matters.
The perfect summary. The idea that we were the better team when they scored two from open play and we were scratching around for penalties is just bonkers.

Saka and Rashford getting racially abused on their socials. Blows my mind since I thought Saka was your best player
Bizarre, neither of them did anything wrong. It wasn’t them that missed the penalty. Is Kane getting abused? (I hope not, I detest that sort of thing. Disgusting trolls).

Any time England come up against a team which involves tactical nous Southgate has no idea. In Russia he got lucky against Colombia & it didn’t need much to get by Sweden. Croatia were then tactically a step up. In the euros we got by a crap German team, got lucky against a well organised Denmark and then found out by Italy. Same old story this time - struggled to think how to beat USA & there was little control or intelligence tonight.

I suppose it’s a step up from the shambles of 2010, 2014 & 2016 and positive that there is a spirit and professionalism around the England team, but to win this talented squad is crying out for tactical intelligence.

Griezmann is the player Gareth Southgate thinks Mount is haha

I agree, he’s a brilliant player that can do pretty much everything from an attacking player. I’d take a 20 odd year old Griezmann at city all day.
If Southgate is Griezmann's national manager, he would not be in the squad or he might be on the bench as the second striker. Deschamps could be labeled as a conservative manager, but he is more than insightful and recognized early the quality of his ageing striker and how he could be used. Compare that to Southgate who went apoplectic at mention of Foden as a potential number 10, or to be the only 'top level team; manager who thinks it is possibly to compete at the highest level without functioning middlefield in the attacking phase of the game.

Bizarre, neither of them did anything wrong. It wasn’t them that missed the penalty. Is Kane getting abused? (I hope not, I detest that sort of thing. Disgusting trolls).

Pisses me off, all these pricks sat hiding on a laptop or phone yet I doubt one of them would have the bollocks to say any of their shit to a player’s face.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.