England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That cross from Griezmann was one of the best I’ve ever seen. Absolutely pinpoint accuracy. He is a fantastic player for me and one that would have suited us down to the ground in the last 4/5 years. Bit too old now.
It was a great cross. Some are saying Giroud beat Maguirr (which he did) but I think Declan Rice should take a look at the footage and he was the player that switched off a little just before the cross came in and allowed Giroud that little bit of space to attack the cross.

I’m disappointed for you English fans. “On paper” you should have won that match, especially considering the injuried players the French have out. As a few have said, Southgate lacks a bit of technical nous and over the last 2 WCs and Euros, the collective has failed to perform when coming up against well organised/drilled opposition.

Hope Stones wasn’t badly injured at the end there.

If Terry Venables had this squad, would we win the World Cup?

Lively debate in the pub earlier

I thought the subs were really poor…Raz and Mount. I guess GS wanted to make sure he was equitable……

I would have kept Saka on as he was drawing fouls, and brought Jack on earlier…maybe at 1-1 as he can slow the pace a bit and win some free kicks…
Madness to take Saka off, he was the only one making things happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.