England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think what we have seen from this world cup is no outstanding quality from any side or player international football has got far less quality than club football which is very obvious to the watching world sad to see but it's the truth, I've still enjoyed most of the competition and will watch the rest of the matches

That's Southgate's watchword and he will never start an eleven who don't fill him with the notion that the team exudes 'safety'! "We're not gonna concede but my attacking options are limited, but we can always rely on VAR to give us the pens!"

His laptop password is safe2mount I believe

I actually got into England in the Euros and got behind them this world cup. Southgate, for me, made a likeable unit of lads, even if he's not the best tactician. Sure I'd like to actually bloody win something but they're a far cry from the utter dogshit of the 2000s and early 2010s.

And then when we go out, which is more likely than not, I see groups of 20 year old lads, England "fans", saying things like "I hope Kane swings from a lamppost", "I want to watch Southgate die", "these foreign cunts are all cheats", "Rashford is a useless bl**k c**t" and so on. 20 year olds. In public. I thought that shit had gone. And I remembered why I stopped following England.

In the 7, 6 and 5 position there are France, Uruguay and Argentina with 2 World Cups.

In 4 and 3 postion Germany and Italy, 4 World Cups.

In 2nd position there is Brazil with 5 World Cup.

And you are in 1st position, England: you invented this beautiful sport.

Agree with you. I’d of put my house on him scoring but he lacked composure…..something you must have at this level.
She is the worst pundit at this tournament
She adds nothing at all
France should have changed their keeper then as well as Kane knows loris too well
As a city fan we know shit like this happens

How do you qualify that last sentence? It’s a piece of piss organising a tournament in such a tiny country with unlimited resources and extortionate eye watering expenses for fans. The real test is putting on a tournament where it encourages real football fans, not the plastic, wealthy ones that are in Qatar. Yesterday at the Portugal game the Stadium had less than 50% capacity. Spain, Germany, Italy, Brazil, Japan, Argentina, Mexico, even Russia were miles better for the proper football fans, this has been a charade.
We know FIFA are money driven , and the only reason Qatar got the World Cup is because they were willing to pay absolute fortunes to host the tournament to bring some positive spin around their country , it was a PR exercise at any cost.
Working class football supporters were excluded from this World Cup due to the astronomical costs , roll on Canada/USA and Mexico in 2026.

I actually got into England in the Euros and got behind them this world cup. Southgate, for me, made a likeable unit of lads, even if he's not the best tactician. Sure I'd like to actually bloody win something but they're a far cry from the utter dogshit of the 2000s and early 2010s.

And then when we go out, which is more likely than not, I see groups of 20 year old lads, England "fans", saying things like "I hope Kane swings from a lamppost", "I want to watch Southgate die", "these foreign cunts are all cheats", "Rashford is a useless bl**k c**t" and so on. 20 year olds. In public. I thought that shit had gone. And I remembered why I stopped following England.

You want to hang around in better circles mate:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.