England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cant blame Southgate for everything, did one England player stand out as better than any of the players at the major nations in this World Cup?
I cant think of one, i think we use the term world class in the UK way too easily
I didnt think Saka, Bellingham or Rice played well in the first half. Plus there was no supply to Phil at all……thankfully they upped the tempo and came out better in H2 but GS still couldn’t figure out how the change the game tactically to stop Griezeman……

Nope. Wrong old son.

The english media don’t hate Morocco. They do hate Argentina. And I’d love to see Julian lift the World Cup.
I’d have still wanted Argentina to win even if England had won tonight and got to the final. I’m just disappointed as seeing Argentina destroy England in a world cup final, in Qatar, at the best organised World Cup in living memory, would truly have been a sight to see.
How do you qualify that last sentence? It’s a piece of piss organising a tournament in such a tiny country with unlimited resources and extortionate eye watering expenses for fans. The real test is putting on a tournament where it encourages real football fans, not the plastic, wealthy ones that are in Qatar. Yesterday at the Portugal game the Stadium had less than 50% capacity. Spain, Germany, Italy, Brazil, Japan, Argentina, Mexico, even Russia were miles better for the proper football fans, this has been a charade.

Always thought France could have gone again every tine England scored and that they never really came out of first gear. And England were always looking for penalties in that game . England are safe with Southgate but they will never win a trophy with him .
That's Southgate's watchword and he will never start an eleven who don't fill him with the notion that the team exudes 'safety'! "We're not gonna concede but my attacking options are limited, but we can always rely on VAR to give us the pens!"

Saka and Rashford getting racially abused on their socials. Blows my mind since I thought Saka was your best player
Disgusting if that’s the case

Get rid of the national team altogether if it’s going to become common that young lads out there doing their best are going to get racially abused for losing a game of footy.

I know it’s a tiny minority doing it but fuck ‘em

End of the day it looks like FIFA have set the tournament up for Argentina and a Messi swan song .
The FA and England will always let us down , best not to give a fuck !
FFS why has everything got to have a conspiracy theory, weird.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.