England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our guys need a big performance tonight, wont get a better chance than this to win the thing ahgain.

Southgate must be the luckiest International Manager there has ever been.

It took the media to twist his arm to start Foden otherwise he wouldn't have bothered.

Get past the French and Mbarmcake tonight and never a better chance to win the World Cup.

Last edited:
I can’t for a minute believe he will play sterling. I’ll be furious if he leaves out Foden. For an England manager your future is always on a knife edge and I think he will play safe and try to avoid criticism by playing the same team. If he makes changes like that and we get knocked out he could lose his job.
Think he should go either way personally. We’ll see, not long left now…

Think he should go either way personally. We’ll see, not long left now…
I don’t rate him either but I think a non-elite manager can win a tournament with an international team. The manager is much less important. He’s got lucky really by stumbling upon his best team and formation and the players can do the rest from here.

I’m quietly confident actually. As long as he doesn’t do anything stupid like picking rashford and sterling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.