England v Germany | Euro 2020 Last 16

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Denmark have scored 9 goals this tournament to our 4.
Grinding hmmm
I assumed the poster was talking about Denmark and Greece when the won the Euros. Denmark had scored 4 and conceded 4 at this stage when they won the competition.

Amazing win. Southgate got his team and tactics spot on.

I thought Pickford, maguire and stones were brilliant in particular.

it’s funny reading the England hate on here by the minority. The entire country was supporting the team tonight.
Lol, the recent misappropriation and commandering of of that word "hate".

Amazing win. Southgate got his team and tactics spot on.

I thought Pickford, maguire and stones were brilliant in particular.

it’s funny reading the England hate on here by the minority. The entire country was supporting the team tonight.

If the entire country was supporting them then there wouldn’t be a minority surely? Work on your logic young man.

To be fair. I think the usual teams, the bigger names, aren’t as good as they were, and these usual lesser nations are very good.

Denmark look a cracking side, I wouldn’t take them lightly if we get to play them in the semi.

At the end of the day, it’s a cup competition and no team has stood out. Anyone from this point has proved they can win it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.