England v Germany | Euro 2020 Last 16

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought he looked a threat. Offered pace the other way, always available, nice touches, drawn a few fouls in dangerous positions, worked hard defensively and beat his man a few times. I think he had a good game.
So you're moaning about things that had absolutely nothing to do with tonight's game?
If you don't give a rats arse about England, why you posting in a thread about England?
Save yourself getting wound up, just don't bother watching England, if you're not arsed about them.
I just like to see what people are posting, I don't get wound up about it, I love watching football and I get nervous for some City games but not England. I don't think Southgate is up to the job, if Pep was in charge of that group of players you'd see some great football, Gareth is a lovely bloke but he's about two steps ahead of Stuart Pearce tactically, when we play a decent team he will be out thought. I'd like to see England do well but honestly it has no impact in me, unlike the CL final when I couldn't eat on the day and didn't watch/listen/read any media in sport for about 2 weeks, apart from BM of course, truce called!!

It really wasn’t , I was cursing Southgate until we scored

Kane should have been hooked after an hour , same with Saka , when I saw Rashford warming up my foot was nearly going through the telly

like I said we are set up to not concede , it’s a cowardly way I’m my eyes but it’s effective as we have unfortunately found out with Chelsea and united recently

now I know how they feel when they steal wins from us

your right matey smash and grab football

look there is many ways to win football matches and as long you are winning the pissed up fans don't really care
but the fans that watch football and like to see good football and world class players week in week out know

sooner rather than later southgate will come unstuck and the wheels will fall off
its what happens when you face a better team and they score first and your stuck for answers
when you are so defence minded and you go a goal down. more often than not the change makes it worst because the other team will pick you off on the break and this is going to happen at this euro's

i just hope to god the FA can get somebody that wants to play football on the grass and through midfield because
england are truly bless with the midfield players we have. i think all the top clubs at international level would die for our young midfield players. even one like foden in a german side or france side would be playing every game

He doesn’t get any abuse on here neither. He frustrates people at times and they constructively criticise him for certain things, but that’s about it.

Like today, three consecutive attacks prior to his fantastic run and goal, he gave the ball away trying to take on multiple players when he should have just passed an easy ball inside. Then after he scored he set up Muller for a golden chance. It’s the extremes of brilliant to shit that can be hard not to criticise.

But everyone’s gone fucking soft and think that criticism amounts to hate and abuse. No wonder every man and his dog are going round saying they’ve got mental health problems, they’ve got the mental resilience of toilet tissue.
Andrex or Cushelle?

Well well, fully deserved win for England! Our German lads didn't really turn up and never did enough to deserve going through. I didn't expect that and thought we would be much more aggressive and England would be shaky for all the media pressure.

But you didn't make many mistakes and we were quite bloodless.
Best team won tonight.

Had 1 chance to comeback but Muller had his goalless EURO stats in mind and bottled it. Not sure you would have recovered. Anyway, it's ok this way.

Congratulations and enjoy the party!

(Won't forgive booing the anthem though.)

He doesn’t get any abuse on here neither. He frustrates people at times and they constructively criticise him for certain things, but that’s about it.

Like today, three consecutive attacks prior to his fantastic run and goal, he gave the ball away trying to take on multiple players when he should have just passed an easy ball inside. Then after he scored he set up Muller for a golden chance. It’s the extremes of brilliant to shit that can be hard not to criticise.

But everyone’s gone fucking soft and think that criticism amounts to hate and abuse. No wonder every man and his dog are going round saying they’ve got mental health problems, they’ve got the mental resilience of toilet tissue.
Well fucking said mate.

Well well, fully deserved win for England! Our German lads didn't really turn up and never did enough to deserve going through. I didn't expect that and thought we would be much more aggressive and England would be shaky for all the media pressure.

But you didn't make many mistakes and we were quite bloodless.
Best team won tonight.

Had 1 chance to comeback but Muller had his goalless EURO stats in mind and bottled it. Not sure you would have recovered. Anyway, it's ok this way.

Congratulations and enjoy the party!

(Won't forgive booing the anthem though.)
Ta mate.

I thought Germany really missed Gundogan getting hold of the ball in midfield but even then you didnt have much up front. I mentioned in-game, that’s the worst I’ve seen of a Germany side since that night we beat you 1-5 in Munich.

But it never takes you long to pick yourselves up - in the very next tournament after that 1-5 defeat to us, you reached the World Cup final!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.