England v Germany | Euro 2020 Last 16

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
England have been the better side in every game they've played, and they've never really looked like they were struggling. They're a very good side who have decided to prioritise solidity - a little like the current Chelsea side - rather than an average side grinding their way through like Greece and Denmark.

I think Denmark are a good footballing side. Very underrated, in my opinion.

We have won 3 games, drawn one and not conceded a goal in the process.
Phillips and Saka played well today.
Just beaten Germany in a major tournament for the 1st time since 66. First time we have ever won a knockout game at the Euros, without needing penalties, yet you're still moaning.
we did actually beat the Germans at euro 2000, shearer header...

Congrats! I'm really happy for all the City players but especially Raz he doesn't deserve the treatment he gets from England fans. Fingers crossed things go well as it might take some of the pressure off the England team for future tournaments and let the young players enjoy playing without fear for a few years. In a strange way i'm glad that Phil isn't playing because I was shocked how quickly people turned on him if the more senior players who are used to it can do something this tournament then it might make fans ease off the youngsters for a while. Good Luck in the next game!
Sterling doesn’t get any “treatment” from England fans. He’s been an England fan’s favourite since that win away in Spain in the Nations League.

That's very harsh. Most of the stats for the game were pretty even, and if you look at the heatmaps, the game was played slightly more in Germany's half. Very different to the kind of bus parking that City face.
It really wasn’t , I was cursing Southgate until we scored

Kane should have been hooked after an hour , same with Saka , when I saw Rashford warming up my foot was nearly going through the telly

like I said we are set up to not concede , it’s a cowardly way I’m my eyes but it’s effective as we have unfortunately found out with Chelsea and united recently

now I know how they feel when they steal wins from us

We have won 3 games, drawn one and not conceded a goal in the process.
Phillips and Saka played well today.
Just beaten Germany in a major tournament for the 1st time since 66. First time we have ever won a knockout game at the Euros, without needing penalties, yet you're still moaning.
I'm not moaning, tbh, I don't give a rats arse about England but it annoys me to see our players quite often the fall guys when things go wrong, Saka did fuck all but you think he had a good game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.