England v Germany | Euro 2020 Last 16

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3 atb has become insanely popular recently. Chelsea and Inter's recent success, and even this tournament have shown a paradigm shift away from 4 atb.

It's really hard to break down when done well. I've never seen this City side look more toothless than when up against a good 352/532. Seeing Aguero or Jesus toil completely pointlessly against 3 CBs, seeing the half spaces get closed down and wingbacks block our wingers getting around.

It's a horrible thing to watch.

It's really hard to break down when done well. I've never seen this City side look more toothless than when up against a good 352/532. Seeing Aguero or Jesus toil completely pointlessly against 3 CBs, seeing the half spaces get closed down and wingbacks block our wingers getting around.

It's a horrible thing to watch.

Getting PTSD from some games against Wolves over the last few years

If people can get over their City based outrage, I think it makes more sense as a team to have Saka instead of Foden.

It's going to be 3412, Kane dropping deep to play the other 2 in behind Germany's high wingbacks.

If Foden was going to start it's a waste of him to just chase down balls over the top and into the channels, he'd be better in the Kane role, but he's the captain and undroppable.

I expect he'll be the first off the bench when Southgate needs either more possession or to change shape.
I like your breakdown, but theres no chance southgate is that astute and what we will see is 85 minutes of pickford lumping it long to kane or sterling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.