England v Germany | Euro 2020 Last 16

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was saying we would beat Rangers before the season started. After the Feranvaros game in August I knew Lennon had to go. After the first game against Rangers, I said it was the most cowardly performance I had ever seen. I did say they weren't as good as was being made out, which showed how shit we were. I talk up my team when justified, when not I don't miss them and get all happy clappy

Anyway, this isn't about club teams. I have enough to worry about with that. I'm trying to forget it for a while.
That simply isn’t true but I can’t be arsed anymore. Have a read back through the Celtic thread.

In October, you were betting me that Gerrard would leave Glasgow before Lennon.

It’s not just the fact that Fodens not playing as irritating as that is. It’s the fact that England are boring to watch. With the emerging young talent it’s poor not to have the likes of Grealish and Mount playing. If it wasn’t for the City lads playing I would probably not bother watching but I hope they all do well.

After the shock of the team am thinking Sterling and Saka going to get a lot of space to run into! Here’s the thing Foden with that much space to run into is a better bet with his ball control and skill..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.