England v Germany | Euro 2020 Last 16

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Said to a mate last night the knock out games to date (tight/cautious fòr first half hour or so) have give him (Southgate) the perfect excuse to go ultra cautious to start with, and fair enough I could go with that if he had the balls to make offensive changes at half time or very early in second half - foden , grealish, mount and go for it.

It's going to take something unexpected to get us through this, if not a painful 90 mins ahead, God forbid extra time, fingers crossed

Just hope with us parked in our pen box we don’t give away any silly pens Walker is one I worry about.

Bit like some city teams when Pep rests players, you look at the bench and think the bench would beat the team playing.
Very little to get excited about.

come on germany bum fuck this clueless manager of england

for the first time in a long time england have some of the best young attacking midfield players in the world and southgate leave them out for the route one football he only knows how to play

I’d share this sentiment mate if I thought it would make a fuck of difference. This dizzy **** will never get sacked, he is a dim witted clueless **** of a human being. Even if we somehow fluke a win I’ll think no different

I’m sure waistcoat would pick two keepers if he could.
Benching the most talented Kid in a generation is scandalous.
I had some brick acid delivered today so I’ll watch that dry instead.

England might do a job here, but ffs we're at home with some of the best young attacking talent we've had in years, on the bench. If you were going to play this formation, it should have at least been tested out in the friendlies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.