England v Germany | Nations League | Monday 26th September, 19:45

We all need to light a candle for @Eccles Blue tonight.
Why what’s that bunch of rubbish in silly trousers allegedly coaching England done to John Boy now???
He’s the next one for the wrath of Eccles Blue if he isn’t careful and he’d better not let Kyle, Jack, Phil or Raz get hurt or it will be sooner rather than later. ;-) :-)

LE Saux was afraid Sterling and Foden would not keep shape, the players that are among the five best pressers in the league for the past two seasons when it come to all things pressing up front, what the fuck is wrong with those pundits????

Yet Rice has had the same amount of touches and made same amount of passes..

He’s a crab though, gets the ball and gets rid of it as soon as possible, sideways. He doesn’t affect the game in anyway

At least Bellingham gets his head up and looks to get things moving but there’s very little to work with in the system we play, in terms of attacking play

It's better than the other night.

I think a lot of it is down to Luke Shaw, he's getting forward to help with the numbers and we're better balanced. He's probably been our best player in that 1st half.

I think TAA is defensively suspect but I can't imagine he would be as anonymous as Reece James has been (he'd be better in a 4 at the back, where being solid is enough).

5 at the back is shit though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.