England v Germany | Nations League | Monday 26th September, 19:45

Don't think Foden could complain if he was subbed at HT. Not been good in either this or the Italy game.

I don't think Foden's been that bad, he's no worse than the rest. Sterling has played well but as we know his finishing and at times poor passing lets him down.

It's better than the other night.

I think a lot of it is down to Luke Shaw, he's getting forward to help with the numbers and we're better balanced. He's probably been our best player in that 1st half.

I think TAA is defensively suspect but I can't imagine he would be as anonymous as Reece James has been (he'd be better in a 4 at the back, where being solid is enough).

5 at the back is shit though.
He’d have no one to hoof the ball forward to.

Out the world cup in a week.

Gives our leads a rest before the season restarts.

Why are we putting our own players down, nobody has looked impressive under Southgate and the progression in the World Cup and Euros hid the actual tactical ineptitude.

Looking back, a decent manager, with this set of players, could’ve actually won it and what seemed decent back then, now seems not so.

Watching the highlights from the 1st half one showing an attempted pass from Shaw " this is a glorious ball in to kane even though it doesn't reach him and its.been intercepted " ???? Wtf

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.