England v Germany | Nations League | Monday 26th September, 19:45

For balance, it needs saying that Germany are fucking shite as well.
Regressed at rapid rate, although flick taking up the role baffles me, despite working under Lowe as long as he did; top coach who undoubtedly needs ‘day to day’ structure to reinforce his methods…. It would be like Pep trying to coach his players every couple of months and thinking it would miraculously work…. Not a chance

We look a midfielder short. I know Southgate’s whole approach is to be solid defensively and nick goals on the break/win on penalties, but I’d rather we try play and get well beaten than play like this.

Much as I'm no fan of his, I wouldn't criticise Sterling tonight, he's been one of our few influential players.

I just want Gundogan taken off before he gets injured. As for Stones, unlucky or not, he's injured more than he's fit now and that's a real shame.

Pointless & needles games.

Why the Fook players like stones & walker don’t just pull out & look after their city careers is beyond me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.