England v Germany | Nations League | Monday 26th September, 19:45

No worse than the rest is hardly a glowing endorsement. He miles off where a player of his talents should be.

In general he isn’t. He’s had a bad patch with City recently but even KDB has those. People wanted the latter out of the team a year ago. With Foden he’s already started to show signs of coming back into form especially when he helped change the game against Dortmund after coming on.

With England they’ll all look average or worse while in such bad form as a team, especially with a manager who isn’t at the level required.

Don't think Foden could complain if he was subbed at HT. Not been good in either this or the Italy game.
He shouldn't even be playing, what's the point of having a squad if they're not going to use it.
I was surprised Walker replaced Stones, put Coady on, this game means nothing in terms of the result

He was not bad at all considering the system we play, feeding on those zooming passes having Kane or Sterling stuck in between two CBs to go for a through pass. Actually both Sterling and him were doing quite well. I watched Spurs against NF and Chelsea and this England set up looks like Southgate stole Conte's scrapbook. Fuck the MF, defend throat-deep, and go for a counter...apart from the fact the fucker has been doing it forever and has better players to do it.

He shouldn't even be playing, what's the point of having a squad if they're not going to use it.
I was surprised Walker replaced Stones, put Coady on, this game means nothing in terms of the result
How many can Southgate lose in a row though? It’s a huge result for him personally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.