England v Hungary | Nations League | Tues 14th June '22

I only ever watch us in the big friendlies or major cup competitions but bloody hell. I see it was 1-0 at half time and loaded up my app at full time expecting a turnaround but 0-4 lol. I know waistcoat can be cautious but bloody hell!!!!

First yellow - goes up for a header, elbow hits the guy's head. No malice in it, looking at the ball, one of those ones where he's moving his arms as he jumps to help get the height he needs, and it's an unfortunate collision, it does look like there's significant contact. Seen them given as yellows, seen them not. Wouldn't be too surprised either way.

Second yellow - ball gets hit towards James, Stones slows down nearby as James gets it under control, Hungary player runs into the back of him, his shoulder/side of his face colliding with Stones' arm. Guy goes down holding his face, Stones looks confused. Absolutely never a yellow.

Much appreciated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.