England v Hungary | Nations League | Tues 14th June '22

Depends what the argument is.
That if you judged Southgate before these games I'd be inclined to agree with the argument. But these games are meaningless and I get the impression the players aren't too bothered about the results.

We need an experienced manager with a track record of winning trophies and has respect of players with big personalities and infuence , probably only half a dozen who fit that description , Pep , Klopp , Maureen , Ancelloti , Wenger , Mancini , and none of them would be mad enough to risk their reputation and the F.A. would be shit scared of some of them because they might upset the apple cart.
When they ignored one of the best managers ever in Brian Clough and then employed Don Revie summed up the stuffed shirts at the F.A. a bunch of old twats out of touch with the modern game and its support and that will never change.
Fuck it, I will do it on one condition. I get to pick players from the better countries. And a new coat. I know that’s two, but I’m worth it.

I've not watched one minute of it. I wish someone at the FA (and the national associations of other major countries) had the balls to say to UEFA "This is shit. We ain't taking part anymore so you may as well fucking bin it."
Your still slightly more interested in it than the England team were

We need an experienced manager with a track record of winning trophies and has respect of players with big personalities and infuence , probably only half a dozen who fit that description , Pep , Klopp , Maureen , Ancelloti , Wenger , Mancini , and none of them would be mad enough to risk their reputation and the F.A. would be shit scared of some of them because they might upset the apple cart.
When they ignored one of the best managers ever in Brian Clough and then employed Don Revie summed up the stuffed shirts at the F.A. a bunch of old twats out of touch with the modern game and its support and that will never change.

Fabio Capello · 1x Champions League winner · 5x Italian champion · 2x Spanish champion · 1x Uefa Supercup winner · 4x Italian Super Cup winner · 1x Coppa Italia

Sven-Göran Eriksson ; 1x Italian champion. Italian champion. 99/00, SS Lazio ; 1x Uefa Cup winner. Uefa Cup winner. 81/82, IFK Göteborg champions

I've not watched one minute of it. I wish someone at the FA (and the national associations of other major countries) had the balls to say to UEFA "This is shit. We ain't taking part anymore so you may as well fucking bin it."
Believe me you haven't missed anything. I missed the Italy game and last part of tonight's (after 2-0 I decided to finish painting the fence for a bit more excitement).

For the various FA's around Europe it probably means even more money in the coffers. They've never cared much about player's welfare.

That if you judged Southgate before these games I'd be inclined to agree with the argument. But these games are meaningless and I get the impression the players aren't too bothered about the results.
One fly in that ointment. If you had won 4.0 it would have been that fucking drone It’s Coming Home. Get humiliated and it doesn’t matter. Not washing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.