England v Hungary | Nations League | Tues 14th June '22

Quite a good shout that - I’d have him at West Ham if Moyes went
England experience and relationship he has with the players etc - I reckon he’d do well for us
Interesting.

I think that’s utterly nonsensical, but then not many managers play the West Ham way.

My guess is that there’d be mutiny at the end of his first season managing you, regardless as to whether he kept you up or not.

He plays joyless football.

Gallagher & Bowen were England's best players tonight. Embarrassing but true.
My arse, they were both shite. Played like Sunday footballers. And Mount.... really?. Can't remember him showing up....... flatters to deceive when playing for England. Guehi was awful, Reece James at left back?, do me a fucking favour. Kalvin Phillips is shocking, I hope the stuff about him coming to City is just paper talk....... he offers fuck all, nothing in defence, just passes sideways and back a-la Ray 'the crab' Wilkins but not even as good....... and as someone who can create....... oh my days. He is off the scale rotten. RANT OVER.

Whether we like it or not Southgate will NOT be replaced until after the WC, should that be the case.
I am no saying he should be sacked but what is the point of getting rid a few months before the Finals.
I doubt we will reach above the quarter finals, anything above will be a bonus, but anything less will result in either a walk from him or "an amicable decision that he be relieved of his services".

Southgate getting England to a WC semi and Euros final is a great achievement

It genuinely was. I don't think he's a special manager or anything, certainly wouldn't want him at my club, but I find it really weird that people refuse to give him any credit for what he's done.

England are boring to watch even if they're doing well but he's done some good work with the national team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.