England v Hungary | Nations League | Tues 14th June '22

Can't just blame Southgate, some of the players downed tools last night when playing for their country.
Where's the pride in that & i know they were tired but so were all of the other players who played in these nations league games for other countries

Can't just blame Southgate, some of the players downed tools last night when playing for their country.
Where's the pride in that & i know they were tired but so were all of the other players who played in these nations league games for other countries
But there was no obvious style of play and a complete lack of creativity. The team reflects the boring bugger in charge.

Southgates unwillingness to change tatcics or formation against any side shows how out out of his depth he really is.

5 at the back vs Hungary? Would any top international side do that? Absolutely no chance

Most of his starters play 4-3-3 for their club sides so why not play that, you know a system they are actually comfortable with.

Even when Stones was sent off he STILL put a defender on so he still had 5 at the back and no midfield. Just baffling.

Plays the game not to lose which is totally the wrong way to play it

I would get rid NOW you sadly know what coming at the world cup we will walk the group and then come the knockout stages he will revert to his normal negative shite and we get knocked out :(
The man had it easy because the national team under Hodgson was that bad that the public had simply fallen out with the team .......... you could have had anyone in there and they would have improved on that shambles .......... I mean how many times as his team had a team by the scruff of the neck and he’s reverted back to his negative tactics ???? The Croatia game springs to mind but to do the same against Italy was shocking ...........let’s hope he proves us all wrong in Qatar because if he does the same again then he needs to go straight after that tournament

People said he can only manage boring 0-0s or 1-0s. Looks like he rectified that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.